College Grad Program
$500 Mazda College Grad Savings!
If you are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate, we know that you are embarking on a new phase of your life, and that phase may include a new vehicle! To reward your hard work, Mazda would like to give you $500 toward down payment assistance or cap cost reduction assistance on any New and Used (up to three model years old) Mazda vehicles and all Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Mazda vehicles.
Call us today at 855-901-9967
Here’s what you need to qualify
- Be graduating within six months or who have graduated up to 36 months from date of application with an associate or bachelor or master’s degree from an accredited 2- or 4-year U.S. college, graduate school (including doctorate) or nursing school.
- Applicant must provide proof of graduation:
- For the student who will be graduating within the next six months: either 1) a letter from the registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree or 2) copy of transcript that states current classes, credits earned, and credits needed for degree.
- For the applicant who has graduated within 36 months from date of application: a copy of the diploma confirming graduation date or copy of final transcript that states type of degree and date earned.
- No derogatory credit history, past or present.
- For joint applications, both applicants must meet all program eligibility requirements.
 For well-qualified customers who meet Mazda College Grad Program criteria, subject to approval. Only one $500 Mazda College Grad Program offer per vehicle. Offer may be terminated at any time. Applicant must have proof of employment and income. If employment has not yet started, a letter from the future employer that shows a start day within 90 days of the graduation date and salary is required, along with verbal verification from current or future employer.